Today’s mission is to list 5-10 things that you can’t live without. So without further ado, here is my list.
1. My boyfriend. Goof ball that he is, I still love him. No he is not for sale, but you can rent him hourly (contact me for rates, terms, and conditions). If you want one of your very own though, your going to have to track one down. He was a very limited edition, so good luck, but he does have a brother.
2. My cell phone. Keeps me connected with my other half and the rest of my 100+ contacts.
3. My Laptop. Wouldn’t be blogging without. Or doing much else for that matter.
4. My Nikon D40. My first DSLR, and what got me going on the photography train. It was complete surprise Christmas gift from my parents.
5. My Brother SE-350 sewing machine. Wonderful surprise gift from my boyfriend and his family and my parents. Their secret motive was so that I could continue to give everyone homemade gifts for Christmas and birthdays.
6. Renew Lotion from Melaleuca. Seriously, it’s like gold in a bottle for people with dry skin problems. My Dad and I have tried many lotions for our chronic dry skin, and it’s by far the best.
7. MaryKay Cosmetics. Hands down, the best stuff ever, and I’ve tried lots of stuff. I’ll never go back to anything else.
8. Cloth Pads. I will never go back to disposables. EVER! I’m with many who thought it was weird at first, but trust me, it’s not. I’m a convert for life! For a list of retailers, look in my Go Green section, and for DIY tutorials, click here.
9. And last, but certainly not least, my family! I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my parents getting together, and well, they were also kind enough to provide me with two younger siblings who do an excellent job at driving me nuts! (Should I be embarrassed by the fact that I don’t have a family photo on my computer?)
Should you also choose to accept this mission, head on over at Amber’s blog and make some new friends!